Get Connected with Mobile Marketing
97% of all text messages are read within 4 minutes! Mobile marketing is here to stay. If you’re not using it to market your business it’s only a matter of time before your competitors do. The opportunity to capture and build your target market is NOW.
The use of mobile phones has reached unprecedented numbers – by the end of 2009, roughly 4.6 BILLION people across the globe had a mobile phone, twice the number of those using the Internet. 4.2 BILLION text messages are sent daily in the US alone! Mobile marketing has made it possible to reach these on-the-go consumers – anytime and anywhere. Capitalizing on this opportunity has never before been so affordable. Proforma PPG Mobile Marketing provides large and small companies with a one stop shop for mobile marketing. Our experience, technical capabilities, infrastructure and superior customer service provides companies with turn-key solutions that are easy to incorporate into any marketing campaign.
How Does It Work?
Mobile marketing is very simple. Your targeted market (Customers, prospects, employees, students, members etc.) see your advertisement inviting them to text a word (keyword) to a five or six digit number (short code) to receive specific information such as product updates, news and/or coupons, discounts and other special offers. When they do this, they receive a confirmation text sent back to their cell phone letting them know that they have been registered.
As individuals register for your promotions, your company is building a database. From this point you can send alerts or text “call to actions” to their cell phones eliciting them to respond thus driving business and/or activity to your organization or company.
Building an Effective Mobile Marketing Campaign
Mobile marketing with is a great way to stay connected with your target audience.
- Strengthen your customer connection: With every text communication, your top objective should be to get closer to your customers and for your customers to get closer to you.
- Offer value: By offering consumers discounts and offers that are only available through your text marketing program you instantly build value intoyour messages.
- Alternate your messages: By sending different messages with new promotions/offers on a consistent basis, recipients will be more likely to read future messages.
- Trade value for information: You can collect more data about your target market by asking them to reply with information about themselves in exchange for the next offer. Perfect for conducting surveys or collecting information such as email addresses or demographic information.
- Text a keyword to a short code to receive instant coupons WHILE at the store or restaurant
- Alerts about sale events, web specials, and other time sensitive product information
- Inform participants at an event about scheduled functions or changes in schedules
- Survey customers/employees about upcoming events or policies
- Remind customers/patients about upcoming appointments to reduce costly no-shows
- Alert waiting patrons/patients that it is their turn to be served. Perfect for hospitals/restaurants
- Give your target audience access to additional information when printing space is limited.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.